Ubuntu 6.06 SHUTDOWN problem

Juraj Buliscak durec at durec.info
Tue May 30 11:34:49 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I upgraded from 5.10 Breezy Badger to 6.06 Dapper and shutdown doesn`t work
anymore.  When I click to Shutdown in graphic environment or in console write
"poweroff" or "shutdown now",  system is stopping services, but last what it do
is "deconfiguring network interfaces" and shuting down stops.  Only thing I can
do at this time is switching between concoles, but not login, and pressing
CTRL-ALT-DEL has no response. I must turn computer off by the switch.

Can somebody help me, or has somebody similar problem?

Thank you for response.

Durec