Openoffice 2.0 on Ubuntu 6.06?

Andrew Otte otte at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 30 05:39:57 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 30 May 2006 14:28, Alex Janssen wrote:
> Hi all,
> Anybody know whats going on with Openoffice 2.0.  It appears to be
> broken on U6.06.
>
> Alex
>
> --
> Ourwoods.org
> Charlottesville, Virginia
Yeah - I am on kubuntu and the updates of the last 2 days have made it very
unstable - seems to freeze up the whole system at random.  Sometimes after 1
minute sometimes after 15.  Doesn't seem to matter what you are doing with
it.  Thought it maybe kde related so asked on their list too.
Hope it gets fixed soon it is a must have app for me.
--
Andrew Otte
otte at optusnet.com.au