New Ubuntu glslidshow is missing a little button

Alex Janssen alex at ourwoods.org
Tue May 30 00:35:44 UTC 2006

Hi all!  Looks like Ubuntu 6.06 is off to a good start.  I've upgraded
my noname desktop and my Dell Inspiron 1100 laptop.  Works great!  Any
developers watching this list?  Thanks for a wonderful OS!

I've got one really important question that I know someone on this list
must know the answer to.  How do you set the directory for the
glslideshow screen saver, now?  I could do it in version U5.10,  but
there appears to be a missing "Advanced" button on the screensaver
preferences dialog panel in this version.  Where's the config file?  I
could edit that if I new its name.

Thanks,
Alex
- I deploy Ubuntu at work.