cd blanking

Norton Roman nortontr at gmail.com
Mon May 29 13:35:01 UTC 2006

that's precisely the point... no error message, for no error occurred... it
just stalls till the cd is blanked.

I just open k3b and choose blank cd from the menu and that's it.

cdrecord blank=all has the same behaviour

but, again, the point is that no error message is shown... it is as if all
the resources were allocated to the blanking activity and
the other tasks have to wait...

And as I mentioned, when recording a CD everything goes fine... till the
moment it starts fixating. Then again, the system goes useless untill the
fixating is over. I'm really puzzled...

Cheers

Norton