Evolution

Me - Atlantic jdangler at atlantic.net
Fri May 26 14:58:00 UTC 2006

> > Actually, no.  It's because I have so many clients that respond to
> > corporate emails that way, and, when I "bottom-post", they ask me
> > why the emails are replied to "backwards"...
>
> ye gods I hate that.
> I used to try and explain why top posting is evil
> and give example conversations. Few of them got it so I gave up.
I've decided to swim upstream.  I'm going to simply start replying to
emails again the way I used to, and when people ask why emails are
"backwards", I'll tell them that my new email client (I'm the only one
running Linux) doesn't allow it, so live with it. (Being a new partner
affords me some luxury). If they want to "reverse" everything, let them.
I'm tired of moving everything around.  Who knows?  Maybe I'll get some
of the underlings to convert to Ubuntu!