USB Drives Mounting and Naming Feature

Loïc Martin lomartin3 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 13:00:31 UTC 2006

OOzy Pal a écrit :

> I just did an update of up to 100MB and the problem still exists?
>
> Any other suggestions?

If you have a spare partition, I'll suggest you try to install a daily
build:
http://cdimage.ubuntulinux.org/daily-live/current/

Then if the pb is still there, filling a bug in Launchpad would be
really useful because other users might end up in your situation if it's
not corrected (it might not be corrected before release, but has good
chances to be corrected in Dapper+1

One question, though : are you using Kubuntu or Ubuntu (If you're using
Kubuntu, try an Ubuntu daily build. Although I don't think your problem
depends on it, it might be...)?

Sorry I'm not of great help,
Loïc