USB Drives Mounting and Naming Feature

OOzy Pal oozypal at gmail.com
Wed May 24 18:57:06 UTC 2006

When I connect my USB drive or stick, breezy used to mount the drive
as the drive label ie if my drive label or name is OOZY, then I will
find a directory in /media called OOZY (/media/OOZY). Now with Dapper,
this feature is no longer working. Dapper makes a directory called
sdb1, sdc5. It also keeps changing these names. It is ok with me but
unison (file synchronizer) complains because it is not finding the
directories.

How can I make Dapper make a directory in /media with the same name as
the USB drive?

--
OOzy
Kubuntu-Dapper