Really worrying bug in Windows (dual-boot with Dapper, after hibernate)

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Wed May 24 15:55:37 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 15:17 +0200, Duncan Lithgow wrote:
> > hence no need to reboot. A big thanks to VMware for never failing to
> > kindly renew the 30 day trial license, month after month.
> If you're cheeky enough to do that rather than support them, well that's
> for you to decide. But you shouldn't be encouraging others to cheat.

Well I very much appreciate and respect their work and support for
Ubuntu, and will gladly buy a licence if I ever can afford it, but as of
today I can't.
Why do you accuse me of "cheating" ? This make it sound like I am
abusing VMware, doing something illegal or something, which I am clearly
not.

--
Vince