WWW Server?

Tony K. tony.kruse at gmail.com
Wed May 24 12:06:44 UTC 2006

It is not maintained under Ubuntu, but it is relatively easy to
install and update.  Joomla has a very active development community.
I don't know anything about the Hebrew version but I googled "Joomla
Hebrew" and came up with...

http://www.joomla.co.il/

You can find other Content Management Systems (CMS) here:

http://www.opensourcecms.com/