Following FSF Philosophy?

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Tue May 23 20:37:00 UTC 2006

In the Great Book it has Been Written that on Tue, 23 May 2006 22:58:08
+0530 "Arjun Shankar" <arjunsha at gmail.com> didst appear within my
Magick Viewing Screen and, being somewhat pleasantly supplicatory, did
polemicize thusly:

[vrms]

> I'll get that right away... just to see. Though I'm not much of an
> FSF fanatic.

Hmm, 30 non-free packages installed on WizardsTower.

I'm interested in these:
linux-386                 Complete Linux kernel on 386.
xearth                    Show a rotating earth on your X root window
xslideshow                An Image Viewer on X with Animation display
			  function.

The Linux kernel is non-free?  I haven't checked the licenses but find
myself surprised.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Press 'START' to stop