Kubuntu Dapper

Chanchao custom at freenet.de
Tue May 23 09:57:52 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-23 at 09:30 +0100, Kabal wrote:

> I tried Flight 7 and it's great!  Can't wait for the final in june!

Was happy this morning to see that the ugly 'DAPPER BETA' text is gone
on the splash screen and desktop background...  We're getting so close I
can almost taste it. :)

(Come to think of it, if you could eat Ubuntu, what would it taste like?
Has got to be chocolate, for sure.)

There's no Flight 8 though, even though it's mentioned here and there,
all the links come up at Flight 7.  (I'm NOT complaining about this, I'm
perfectly happy to just get to the final release without bothering with
a flight 8.  All beta testers get the new stuff through updates anyway)

Cheers,
Chanchao