Ipod

Ylan Segal ylan.segal at gmail.com
Thu May 18 13:52:08 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

Currently I am contemplating migrating to Ubuntu (from WinXP) and I have
 found replacements for most of the applications I currently use. One of
my major concerns is my iPod: How will I sync to it?

So here is my list of questions:
- What program do you use to sync your iPod? (By sync, I mean rip new
music to library and copy it to iPod).
- Does that program let you copy the music currently on your iPod to the
computer?
- What about songs purchased from iTunes? Can I play them?

My current research has led me to believe that the best options are
either rhythmbox, amaroK or Banshee. Opinions welcome.

I appreciate the help,

--
Ylan

"The universe is not required to be in