suggestion for calendar/organizer

Troy Piggins troy at piggo.com
Thu May 18 04:50:20 UTC 2006

* Patrick Drechsler <patrick at pdrechsler.de> :
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a calendar/organizer application which does not
> involve me learning a new scripting language (I.e. emacs
> diary/calendar/todo interface). A GUI would be nice. Integration
> with Gnome would be nice, but isn't my prime concern.

Tried rainlendar?
You can set up a server and access from anywhere to keep multiple desktops in
sync.  iCal compatible.  GUI.  Platform independant.  I run the server on a
linux box, and access with WinXP machines.

http://www.ipi.fi/~rainy/index.php?pn=projects&project=rainlendar

--
Troy Piggins
  ,-o    Ubuntu v5.10 (Breezy Badger): kernel 2.6.12-10-k7,