The little notification applet?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Mon May 15 02:56:50 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 10:45 +0800, Senectus . wrote:
> Ahh that's better..
> For some strange reason I had uninstalled it :-?

I think many people removed it (and so did I), because it has a long
history of randomly hanging the CPU/machine for no reason, just because
sometimes it felt like it... So when I got bored of it I just removed it
from my session. I put it back recently and so far touch wood, it hasn't
misbehaved...yet ;-)
As soon as Edgy development starts, I would hardly be surprised if it
started doing it again ;-)

--
Vince