Ubuntu Welcome Center

Bryan Chapman Bryan.Chapman at cognitomobile.com
Thu May 11 14:36:01 UTC 2006

	It's Ubuntu Welcome Center, screenshots available at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/joelbryan?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=Scree
nshot-Ubuntu+Welcome+Center.png

and other 3 screenshots in the attachment options in the wiki page, but
those screenshots are outdated, install the application in the link.

The deb package is available at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/joelbryan?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=ubuntu
-welcome-center_0.1-1_i386.deb

and when installed, run ubuntu-welcome-center.

ciao,
JB

That's just the thing a newbie wants to see when starting dapper for the
first time. I suggested some thing like this ages ago - my idea was a
wizard that ran on first login to set up simple things.

This looks really good.

Keep up the good work

bryan

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachment is confidential. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately then delete it from your system. Whilst every effort has been made to check this mail is virus free we accept no responsibility for software viruses and you should check for viruses before opening any attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this email and any attachments which do not relate to the official business of the company are neither given by the company nor endorsed by it.
This message has been scanned for viruses by Mail Controller - www.MailController.altohiway.com