dell 630m resolution

Xurxo Fernandez Gismero xurxo13 at terra.es
Fri May 12 17:24:13 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-05-12 at 12:34 -0300, Derek Broughton wrote:
> You didn't answer the question - and please don't top-post.
>
> If gtf actually gives you a modeline, then 915resolution isn't going to
> change anything.

Problem solved and it was all my fault. When using 915resolution -l to
find the modes to write the config file I used an empty mode instead of
overwriting one of the modes listed. I had done it with 855resolution
and i had forgot the way. After re-reading the help file i have it
working.
Thanks for the help and sorry for the top-posting.