Alternative to LaTeX?

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at gmail.com
Fri May 12 16:19:12 UTC 2006

Are you sure that would be in an introductory book about LaTeX?

I have read The Not So Short Introduction To LaTeX, and I really know
the basics of LaTeX quite well, but it doesn't cover anything useful
about colours or styles and I haven't been able to find anything great
online.

This koma class looks nice and it seems its provided in tetex on
ubuntu by default, and indeed the command you provided works and my
document looks quite nice now (thanks). But there doesn't seem to be
much in the way of english documentation for the koma class, and
googling for that \addtokomafont command (I'd like to see what other
parameters it can take) turned up nothing either.

Is \addtofont a general LaTeX thing or something added by koma?