Ubuntu stickers? "Ubuntu inside?"

Luis lemsx1 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 15:47:37 UTC 2006

With luck you might be able to find something good from Think Geek:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/brain/whereisit.cgi?t=sticker&x=0&y=0

But I'd suggest getting a Mozilla one or something that ensures that
your money will go to support those who are working on these nice
projects for FREE. Just a thought....