Ubuntu Welcome Center

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Thu May 11 14:54:20 UTC 2006

Oliver Grawert wrote:

> hi,
> Am Donnerstag, den 11.05.2006, 22:13 +0800 schrieb Joel Bryan T.
> Juliano:
>> This is great! I'm also a christian! :-)
> thats not funny anymore.

Actually, it was as funny as the previous poster deserved.  He might just
have taken offence - people can get very annoyed by the inappropriate use
of "Jesus".  OK, Joel's post may have amounted to spam, but there's a
legitimate argument that it was relevant to each of the lists to which he
posted and a polite rebuke would have been far more appropriate.
--
derek