[Fwd: Home User Backup Beta version available for testing from universe.]

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Thu May 11 14:21:42 UTC 2006

Sivan Green wrote:

> On Wed, 2006-05-10 at 13:50 -0300, Derek Broughton wrote:
>>
>>         derek at othello:~$ hubackup
>>         Traceback (most recent call last):
>>           File "/usr/bin/hubackup", line 7, in ?
>>             import gnome
>>         ImportError: No module named gnome
>>
>> You're missing some dependencies...
>
> I guess this is due to the usage of libgnome, I will investigate and
> add up the required dependencies and upload a fix shortly.
>
> Thanks for you feedback!

And thanks for the fast fix.  I saw it was updated this morning, so I gave
it a try and it's looking good.  As soon as I have access to some writeable
media (tonight) I'll give it a shot.  Whether or not this turns out in the
end to be a killer app, I for one figure you're well on the right track.
--
derek