list problems

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Tue May 9 14:18:01 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 15:39 +0200, Benjamin Zeller wrote:

> Well, my simple suggestion:
>
> Unsubscribe and subscribe again and see what happens.
I might, but I'd love to know what the problem is. I've just switched
hosts and on an off chance I checked the webmail of the old host, all
the ubuntu emails have been going there - while everything else is going
to my new one. WTF!!? How is that possible? The website and everything
has successfully been pointed to the new host, so how can _some_ emails
go to a different place?

I've sent this the list owners as well, maybe they understand.

Duncan
http://lithgow-schmidt.dk