[OOZY] Nokia 9300 and Ubuntu

Alan McKinnon alan at linuxholdings.co.za
Mon May 8 10:43:26 UTC 2006

On Sunday 07 May 2006 16:54, OOzy Pal wrote:
> On 5/6/06, Alan McKinnon <alan at linuxholdings.co.za> wrote:
> > On Saturday 06 May 2006 12:47, OOzy Pal wrote:
> > > Is there a way to synchronize my contact and Calender with any
> > > Linux utility such Evolution, Kontact, etc?

> > I have a 9210i so this might not be valid for you. I find I have
> > to run the Nokia tools under wine to get anywhere

> What are you syncing with? Are you syncing with Kmail, Thuderbird,
> evolution?

None of those, I never got anything to work right under Linux, one day
soon I really should look into it closer. At this point what I need
most is to get to the phone's file system. Looks like my experiences
won't help you much though

--
If only me, you and dead people understand hex,
how many people understand hex?

Alan McKinnon
alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za