DAPPER: Spellcheck in multiple languages

Pekka Tiittanen pekka.tiittanen at pp.inet.fi
Sat May 6 19:08:31 UTC 2006

Hello everyone.

I'm trying to get evolution to do spell checking in multiple languages,
mainly English (British) and Finnish. It seems that if I change my UI
language to Finnish, then the spelling is done in Finnish. So here's my
problem, I do not want to use Finnish UI.

How I could make spell checking work without changing my UI language?
There has to be way...

--
There comes a time in the affairs of a man when he has to take the bull
by the tail and face the situation. -- W. C. Fields

-Pekka-