mixed system

ray hantechs at gmail.com
Sat May 6 15:35:01 UTC 2006

Maybe p1 can work with p2 from Dapper, but this may be not what I want,
because I want to keep my system more like Breezy and has few packages from
Dapper, since Breezy is more stable. If I can't install two  versions of p2,
it seems that I must install p1 from Dapper.
My case is:  I want to install gdm which depends on libgnomeui-common, and I
have installed libgnomeui-common from Dapper, so the aptitude said:
Downgrade the following packages:
libgnomeui-common [2.14.1-0ubuntu1(dapper, now) -> 2.12.0-0ubuntu1(breezy,
breezy)]

Thank your reply.