NO SOUND!!

Miguel Azevedo miguel.azevedo at idssecurity.org
Fri May 5 01:25:27 UTC 2006

Howdy,

What he meant was for you to see which was the output device you were using. You can know that by right-clicking the top left corner -> options -> preferences and then check which one is under the "Output Plugin" selection box.

Just for an instance, you already checked if it was muted, haven't you? (:

m.

--

"The video arcade is down the street. Here we just sell small rectangular objects.
They're called books. They require a little effort on your part, and make no bee-bee-bee-bee-beeps.

Miguel A. Azevedo

Wireless Security Researcher
web : http://www.idssecurity.org
mail: miguel.azevedo at idssecurity.org