Ubuntu network install

Sean Malone smalone.Central-Post5.Central-Domain5 at u-city.k12.mo.us
Thu May 4 19:45:13 UTC 2006

Thanks for the reply.  Yes I few weeks ago.  It worked without any
problems.  I guess I will wait a few days.

Sean

Sean A. Malone
Computer Technician
School District of University City
7401 Balson Avenue
University City, MO 63130
(314) 290-4014

"I, too sing America"
>>> ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org 05/04/06 2:02 PM >>>

You have gotten a lot further than other posters who are trying to

do this.  I didn't know about PXE, and the fact that it worked before

indicates to me that something is probably wrong at the distribution
end,

something to do with the *Release* file, whatever that is.  I'm sorry
that I can't

be more help.  The best I can do is suggest that you join the

ubuntu forums at http://www.ubuntuforums.org and ask in some of the
forums

there, maybe *Installation and Upgrade Help*.

--
tonyr