Are you having problems with Firefox 1.0.8?

Tony K. tony.kruse at gmail.com
Thu May 4 19:25:31 UTC 2006

I have started having some significant intermittent problems with
Firefox.  I believe, it was just updated recently to 1.0.8?  I have
tried clearing the cache but the problems still occur.  (These
problems have been intermittent.)

1. With multiple tables open I cannot switch between them, at least
not clicking on the tabs.

2. When I open a link it opens a new window and not a new tab.

3. Attempting to change preferences...

Advanced > Tabbed Browsing > Open links from other applications in:

... was set to "a new window".  I was unable to choose another
preference.  (I have since tried again and this time I was able to
make another choice.)

Is anyone else having these problems?