updat of ubuntu install old laptop

brendon brendontoogood at gmail.com
Thu May 4 12:46:01 UTC 2006

well guys i got ubuntu  working on my laptop  it is a
acer travelmate 508t  it has a 4.9gb hd(when formated) 190mb ram
and it is runnung very nicely,  to tell the truth i did have my doubts
if it would run on this but it does so i am very happy,  now that I have
a good operating system on my laptop.

I do have one problem though and that is this,  when i got to the
shipit  part of the ubuntu
website it say i have to login  so i put in my email address and my
password but it doesn't seem to log me in, is there any body else having
this problem?

Brendon Toogood