Two issues: Scroll wheel, Firefox

Chanchao custom at freenet.de
Thu May 4 03:31:44 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 03:30 +0100, b.m wrote:

> I also have the problem where fast scrolling up/down acts as a
> back/forward, and it is a pain in the ***.

YES, ME TOO!!  First it scrolls up alright, but then it switches to
going back in the browser history...  Who came up with that bright idea?
Reallll nice when you're scrolling up a big form you just filled in. :(

As far as 'new annoyances go', I also get all the time that it wants to
'drag' a tab.. then a little blue arrow appears.  I wasn't dragging at
all, just clicking a tab and perhaps accidentally moving the mouse 3
pixels at the same time!  Then when you click somewhere, it will load
that page that's 'being dragged' on top of another page.

Thank you for bringing this up. :)  I'm sure it can be fixed somewhere
in Firefox's Mystical Page of Options.

Cheers,
Chanchao