linux out there

Brendon brendontoogood at gmail.com
Wed May 3 05:59:34 UTC 2006

On Wed, 03 May 2006 07:48:59 +0200, you wrote:

> In article <1146626532.5501.36.camel at localhost.localdomain>,
>    Chanchao <custom at freenet.de> wrote:
> <snip>
>
>> I think that's pretty close to "It doesn't work with Ubuntu".

that the open source market is becoming so popular and so wide spread these
days,  that it makes me think why some the major players in the compter
idustry, and some of the major isps  are not supporting os's like linux.
i have had the problem when ringing up a help desk and been asked , what
operating system are you using and get the reply "im sorry we don't support
linux only microsoft and mac"  which in some way has been confussed as the
mac is, is sort of linux based.
  I  don't know howmany of you people  feel but i for one have been taking
a stand an promoting linux and esp ubuntu  big time,  there are mant
companies in the small town that have switched to linux and haven't looked
back.  So I say lets take a stand and start promoting linux, and start
giving the compition a run for there money.

   brendon
want better security, want less bugs, want no spyware then linux is for you
www.ubuntu.com (part of the open source movement)