Has Ubuntu Replaced Windows on Your Box?

phision ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue May 2 15:50:36 UTC 2006

Of curse!!!!!!!

I've installed Ubuntu after reading a lot about it and just replaced
win xp with it, i've started with version 5.10 and a cuple of days ago
upgraded to 6.06, it's fantastic!

First I had little problems with media (films, dvd's, etc) but could
solve them with help of other users, though Dapper really solves much
of the deal (recon of USB easily, better handle of cdrom drives, etc)

Conclusion: I'm really happy with linux and specially with Ubuntu, I'm
never going to install windows again. The only thing that ties me up to
windows is that i have to use an emulator because i need a compiler of a
lenguage that we use in Class.

Ubuntu Rocks!

--
phision