Is there any bookmark management software in ubuntu?

Michael M. nixlists at writemoore.net
Mon May 1 18:35:42 UTC 2006

Tobias Baldauf wrote:
> del.icio.us basically does the same thing. It's called 'social
> bookmarking'. You can use the bookmarks that others found useful
> concerning a certain topic.
>
> Yet, there are some bookmarks that you wouldn't want the public to see
> on your account. Everybody has them. For these, there is no perfect
> solution right now.
Del.icio.us has private bookmarks now.  It didn't originally, they all
had to be public.  You can mark as many as you want private to keep
others from knowing you've bookmarked certain sites.

Also, Foxylicious syncs your del.icio.us bookmarks to Firefox:
http://dietrich.ganx4.com/foxylicious/

--
Michael M. ++ Portland, OR ++ USA
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." --S. Jackson