Creative Commons cafe - looking for music player software

Olafur Arason olafra at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 21:02:16 UTC 2006

Vlc seems to have both osd and visuals, they don't work for me on a
ppc but they might work for you, but osd works. It has a basic playlist
and a fullscreen mode and is skinable.

This is what you have to do to turn on osd, go to preferences->
Interface->Control Interfaces and mark xosd, then go to ->xosd and
click advanced options and paste this into Font:
-adobe-helvetica-bold-r-normal-*-*-180-*-*-p-*-iso8859-1
Then choose a more cool color like Orange
The xosd doesn't show a larger font.

Hope it helps.

Olafur Arason