Greetings! How many of you are using kde?

zi99y zi99y at gezpage.com
Fri Mar 31 15:31:00 UTC 2006

On 31/03/06, Vincent Trouilliez <vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr> wrote:

> You would have more help there than here I would assume.

thanks, I'm not really looking for help, just discussion, but I find
the Gnome support on the forum usually has more activity which often
includes topics which kde/gnome are irrelevant in.

anyway thanks for the link, I'll "keep it Gnome" while I'm here..

I don't suppose there's much difference in using a Kubuntu
installation to using the Ubuntu install and coverting? (probably
wasn't supposed to ask that)

:)