Automatix?

Michael T. Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 23:17:27 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-30-03 at 13:56 +0100, 'Forum Post wrote:

> Wow such anger..  Whatever bugs you talk about are not bugs. The forum
> username is appended to each post in the form of a signature allowing a
> post to be identified.

Any chance you could move that to the "From:" field so that we can
filtre out objectionable posters from your forum?  You know, so I can
put a rule that says, say, "From: contains 'arnieboy'" without
downloading the whole message to kill it?
--
Michael T. Richter
Email: ttmrichter at gmail.com, mtr1966 at hotpop.com
MSN: ttmrichter at hotmail.com, mtr1966 at hotmail.com; YIM:
michael_richter_1966; AIM: YanJiahua1966; ICQ: 241960658; Jabber:
mtr1966 at jabber.cn

"My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not
either to save or to destroy slavery." --Abraham Lincoln