Automatix?

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Thu Mar 30 16:07:36 UTC 2006

Andrew Zajac Wrote:
> On 3/30/06, 'Forum Post <ulist (AT) gs1 (DOT) ubuntuforums.org> wrote:

> from
> > > the
> > > thread
> > >
> > > That is not nearly enough. I repeatedly pointed you to all the
> gateway
> > > bugs in the past and you still haven't solved them.

> into
> > >
> > > I've seen no such abuse.
> > > --
> > > Dennis K.
> > > - Linux for human beings - http://www.ubuntu.com
> > > - Linux voor iedereen - http://www.ubuntu-nl.org
> > >
> > > --

> > Wow such anger..  Whatever bugs you talk about are not bugs. The
> forum
> > username is appended to each post in the form of a signature allowing
> > post to be identified.
> >

> > --
> > ubuntu-geek
> >
> > --
> >

> I think it's more frustration than anger.  On a lot of email clients,
> the
> forum signature with the identiy is hidden.  It would be best if it
> were
> displyed in the headers.
>
> I had to look at the "show quoted text" to reveal who sent the message
> I am
> answering in gmail.
>
> So what is the procedure for fixing/making this work better?

Hmmm.. Ok, I've been testing on a dev setup I seem to have the code
working correctly as it was awhile back.. Instead of sending

'forum post <blah AT ubuntuforums DOT org>'

do this

'forumuser <blah AT ubuntuforums DOT org>'

So the users forum username is in the header like it was a few months
ago.. Thats what we want here right?

--
ubuntu-geek