Opera & Midnight Commander

Harijs Buss harijs at info-shelter.net
Wed Mar 29 18:33:11 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 29 March 2006 20:49, Andrew Zajac rakstija:
(about proper way to propose inclusion of mc in distribution)

> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SeedManagement
> Good luck.

Aha, in the sense "Good luck, you will need it" :))  Thanks anyway.
First impression: very "user friendly" process, I mean in the sense of BOFH.

In first few minutes of reading discovered broken link on page
MainInclusionReportTemplate . Not exactly what I expected... :-)  OK, sent
e-mail note to webmaster.  At least something has been done already :))

Harijs