Seeking Recomendations: chat application with whiteboard

Dave M G martin at autotelic.com
Wed Mar 29 06:10:47 UTC 2006

Ubuntu Users,

I've just been searching Google without much success. I'm looking for a
chat application that has a whiteboard feature. Audio chat would be good
too. Video is un-needed.

The person I am intending to conference with also runs Ubuntu, so cross
platform is not needed. But they are more comfortable on Windows, so
cross platform, perhaps Java, would be good.

And, ideally free and open source.

Does such an application exist? I can't find anything obvious either
with Google, or within Synaptic. I hope that's simply because I
overlooked something obvious.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thank you.

--