Ubuntu is not Firefox friendly

Michael T. Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 04:47:44 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-28-03 at 11:38 +0700, Chanchao wrote:

> I actually don't like distributions that have a default that's not
> easily removed because it's also the file manager (konqueror comes to
> mind, and Mepis as a distro.)

You're pretty much nailed why I don't use KDE.  I don't really like
Konqueror and KDE is so tightly entwined with Konqueror it reminds me
of... Windows.

--
Michael T. Richter
Email: ttmrichter at gmail.com, mtr1966 at hotpop.com
MSN: ttmrichter at hotmail.com, mtr1966 at hotmail.com; YIM:
michael_richter_1966; AIM: YanJiahua1966; ICQ: 241960658; Jabber:
mtr1966 at jabber.cn

"I would not flinch from sacrificing a million lives for India's
liberty!" --Mahatma Gandhi