Dapper upgrade with resolvconf not working on startup

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Mon Mar 27 20:25:57 UTC 2006

Adam Done wrote:

> After my testing I have concluded the issues lies with my resolvconf
> script which is not getting setup properly on boot to accept a network
> change/startup.

Once upon a time, I found resolvconf to be absolutely necessary for a laptop
used in numerous locations.  For at least a year now, I've only found it to
interfere with things.  I'd try removing resolvconf, first - if all your
interfaces are enabled with dhcp, there shouldn't be anything you need in
resolvconf.
--
derek