Online calendar software

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 18:36:15 UTC 2006

Nice, that looks like a really nice piece of software. Now, when I get
round to it, if I can just figure out how to get multiple instances of
Evolution and one instance of PHP iCalendar to automatically share one
calendar... like either pointing Evolution to iCalendar's calendar
files or the other way round...