Automatix?

Michael T. Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 09:48:02 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-27-03 at 10:23 +0100, 'Forum Post wrote:

> [Automatix is] not just a  great idea, its also a superb implementation.

> Automatix is a supreme culmination of one man's efforts combined with
> the never-ending enthusiasm of the community to make a linux
> distribution truly usable to the masses.

> I might sound like an arrogant SOB but the fact is I have given it my
> best and its truly proved to be a world beater in all respects.

> You guys can keep ranting and flaming me down for no really
> good and well-informed reason.. but trust me.. whatever I have done in
> my time constraints.. very few have achieved.

OK, this has to be a piece of performance art -- and one written in
committee no less.  There's no way one man could be this egotistical
and/or clueless!

--
Michael T. Richter
Email: ttmrichter at gmail.com, mtr1966 at hotpop.com
MSN: ttmrichter at hotmail.com, mtr1966 at hotmail.com; YIM:
michael_richter_1966; AIM: YanJiahua1966; ICQ: 241960658; Jabber:
mtr1966 at jabber.cn