when to accept Update Manager available updates

Default User xyzzyx at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 26 18:30:05 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-03-26 at 19:49 +0200, Thilo Six wrote:

> ## deb cdrom:[Ubuntu 5.10 _Breezy Badger_ - Release i386 (20051012)]/ breezy main restricted

here are the contents of my /etc/apt/sources.list file:

deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu breezy main restricted

## Major bug fix updates produced after the final release of the
## distribution.
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu breezy-updates main restricted
deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu breezy-updates main
restricted

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the 'universe'
## repository.
## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the
Ubuntu
## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as
## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in
## universe WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu
security
## team.
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu breezy universe main restricted
multiverse
 deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu breezy universe

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the
'backports'
## repository.
## N.B. software from this repository may not have been tested as
## extensively as that contained in the main release, although it
includes
## newer versions of some applications which may provide useful
features.
## Also, please note that software in backports WILL NOT receive any
review
## or updates from the Ubuntu security team.
 deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu breezy-backports main
restricted universe multiverse
 deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu breezy-backports main
restricted universe multiverse