Didn't really mean to install Dapper, but now I have it. Should Ikeep it?

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sun Mar 26 00:16:17 UTC 2006

I just did a apt-get dist-upgrade today--intentionally--and although a
couple configurations changed for the worse, overall I like it.  I
think Dapper's getting pretty stable and has a lot of things Breezy
doesn't have, so I would say it's a lot easier to stay with it than to
try to get Breezy back.  I think you'll be glad you made this mistake.
I'm crossing my fingers that something won't go terribly wrong tomorrow,
but most people I've heard from who have upgraded recently have not had
problems.

--
joehill