azureus?

Michael R. Head burner at suppressingfire.org
Sat Mar 25 15:38:50 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-03-18 at 17:53 -0500, Jaime Davila wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I tried to apt-get azureus, but got the following famous error message:
> Package azureus is not available, but is referred to by another package.
> This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
> is only available from another source
> E: Package azureus has no installation candidate
>
> I have universe and multiverse enabled. Is it simply not available as an
> ubuntu package?

I think it was at one point, but has since gone away. It's better just
to download the tarball from azureus.sf.net and run it out of your home
folder because azureus manages its own updates.

mike

Michael R. Head <burner at suppressingfire.org>
GPG: http://www.suppressingfire.org/~burner/gpg.key.txt [0x4C9DA1D0]