sshd

Carson Wilcox carson.wilcox at verizon.net
Fri Mar 24 19:59:09 UTC 2006

I started sshd directly /usr/sbin/sshd, but I just
tried it as you suggested with the same result, a
timeout.

try ssh localhost doesn't seem to do anything.
sshd is running.

As far as a firewall on my laptop, I'm not running one
unless it got installed as part of the Ubuntu install
process.

Carson
--- 'Forum Post <ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org>,