Dapper flight 5 issues

Michael R. Head burner at suppressingfire.org
Thu Mar 23 20:51:48 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 14:24 +0700, Chanchao wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 13:49 +0700, Chanchao wrote:
>
> > Deskbar applet?  What's that?
>
> Oh wait, I think I found it as a separate install... Just installed it.
> (Don't see it anywhere in the menus or as a panel applet though.. Maybe
> have to reboot first or something.)

It's a panel applet, so you will need to right click on one of your
panels at the top or bottom of your screen and select "Add to Panel..."
You'll find the deskbar applet in there.

mike

--
Michael R. Head <burner at suppressingfire.org>
GPG: http://www.suppressingfire.org/~burner/gpg.key.txt [0x4C9DA1D0]