Perl Scripts Problem

Johnny Gonzalez johnnygonzalezl at yahoo.es
Thu Mar 23 11:16:19 UTC 2006

Hello everybody,

I have Ubuntu 5.10 and I need to setup apache, mod_ssl
and perl in the same box for a software (OpenCA) I
need to install. so I have configured my apache, with
mod_ssl successfully, I guess,  When I try to connect
to: https://localhost

I get the window that asks me to accept the server's
certificate, so I guess mod_ssl is working properly,
The problem is when I try to open the main page in
OpenCA through the browser. OpenCA has been built in
perl, so its main page opens a cgi script, but When I
access the main page with:

https://localhost/apache2-default/ra

in the browser appears the content of the script, but
it is not executed, What should I do to correct this
behaviour?

I copied all OpenCA scripts to /usr/lib/cgi-bin
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/forum/server/apache2/SSL

Thanks a lot,

Johnny