software raid

Bazooka Joe fastfish at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 01:21:53 UTC 2006

He meant "you shouldn't be doing that" - he is right, also if a drive goes
out it can cause the ide bus to also have problems.

one drive per ide bus - get pci ide card if you need more hd's

configure both as master w/ software raid 1 and mirror all partitions - you
can pull either drive and still boot the system - i have done it several
times.

-chris