To: Jonathan Riddell

j Mak joz_mak at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 22 00:50:45 UTC 2006

                                        Hi Jonathan,

    I've created two OOo splash images, one for Ubuntu one for Kubuntu.

    Mark told me on the art-ubuntu mailing list to get in touch with you regarding these images.
    He said "If you'd like to discuss this with Riddell and Doko, it might be possible to optimize for each of them, otherwise we'll use the current B&W one which looks OK on both."

    I am not sure what exactly he meant by this but here are the two images.

    http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/984/openofficesplashkde8ku.png
    http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9115/openofficesplash20mw.png

    Regards,
    Jozsef Mak